Uploading Pictures to the Forums
How to Upload Your Pictures
Adding pictures to the Forum is easy.
1. Make sure you are Logged In.
2. Make sure your pictures belong in the correct forum section. ( Nude , Non Nude or Candid )
3. Select the "NEW THREAD" link at the top and bottom of the page.
4. Enter a discriptive title for your thread. ( this is very important )
5. Enter your report, or just a few words to describe your pictures below the title form.
6. Enter one or more tags, separated by commas.
Tags are keywords used to describe your pictures so it can be easily found by other users.
7. Scroll down the screen to the "Additional Options" section.
8. Select the button labeled "Manage Attachments".
Please note: If you are using popup blocking software, you will need to press whatever key combination is required by the popup blocker to allow a popup window to open.
Drag and Drop feature - The Java plug-an needs your permission to run, Please press Always run on this site.
HTML Uploader - Choose files and press upload
9. In the popup window, select the "browse" button and then select the picture files on your hard drive that you want to upload.
Continue using the Browse button to select additional picture files.
Please note: If your pictures are bigger than 100 MB, then you will need to resize them prior to uploading them to the Forum.
10. When you are finished selecting the image file you want to upload, select the button labeled "upload".
Wait till all the picture files are uploaded to the Forum's server. The program will advise you when the upload is complete. Please do NOT close your browser until all the files are uploaded
11. Select the button labeled "Close this window" to close the popup window.
12. Review your report and add the image files you have selected to post in the forums.
13. If everything is okay, select the button labeled "Submit New Thread".
Congratulations, you have successfully added your pictures to the Forum!
Max. video file size: 100MB
Valid file extensions: .gif .jpg .jpeg .png
Here is a sample of what your pictures will look like embedded in the thread....