Go Back   The Official Teen Planet Board > Discussion Section > General Talk
BOOKMARK Home Forums Pictures Videos Live Cams Join Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
CeeElle

CeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud of
jailbait caption contest

given the popularity of TM's thread, i propose a contest for the brilliant ( ) minds of tpf. entries here. if this actually works, we can vote for the best one.

begin.

Visit Teen Planet Forums Most Recommended Free Sites
Old 11-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #2
Myna
(Unintelligible am I)

Myna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shit
you are evib

{TS}

what a bunch of crap . com / board/index.php
Myna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #3
CeeElle

CeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud ofCeeElle has much to be proud of
yes. now where's your caption?
Old 11-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
Myna
(Unintelligible am I)

Myna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shitMyna is pretty much the shit
omg

{TS}

Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #5
Myna
(Unintelligible am I)

where are they?

{TS}

Old 11-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #6
Macadangdang
mack fuckin dang bang thing

Macadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shitMacadangdang is pretty much the shit
Download this Gallery .zip
Old 11-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
All Original
whoa!

All Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around hereAll Original is well respect around here
/r/ actual JB muse nao
All Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:09 PM   #8
Myna
(Unintelligible am I)

http://www.youtube.com/user/xKingKong62x

{TS}

Old 11-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
Myna
(Unintelligible am I)

die

{TS}

Old 11-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #10
alotta
black

alotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shitalotta is pretty much the shit
Macadangdang loses.
alotta is offline   Reply With Quote