Go Back   The Official Teen Planet Board > Non Hosted Picture Section > Non Nude Pictures
BOOKMARK Home Forums Pictures Videos Live Cams Join Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2005, 02:31 PM   #1
Swashy

Girls wearing shorts or jeans unbuttoned and unzipped

I can't get enough of girls wearing their jeans or shorts unbuttoned and partially unzipped when they show their stomachs. It is such a sexy look and can't wait until summer so I see that look more often. The girl that lives above me in my apartment complex dresses that way. She's always showing off her thong or bikini-cut panties out the waistband of her jeans or shorts and shows off a little bit of the front of her underwear by unbuttoning and unzipping the front a little bit. She is SO sexy.

Anyone else have a story to share about seeing a girl or know a girl who dresses this way? If you do, post what you've seen her wearing.

Download this Gallery .zip

Visit Teen Planet Forums Most Recommended Free Sites
Old 03-13-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
ANT

Hmm, that would be a good set idea for Ashlee and Serena. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
Swashy

I remember another girl I've seen dressed that way. I was at a dance club and this hot girl was dancing and wearing jeans and a black tank top that showed her stomach. She popped the button on her jeans and unzipped them a little bit, peeling the open denim flap back to show off her thong some. Man that was sexy. She kept them unzipped the rest of the night and walked around the club like that.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
Master Shake

Master Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as him
Of course, credit for the pics goes to webgirlsonline.net.

Old 03-13-2005, 06:22 PM   #5
Swashy

Nice pics.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:47 PM   #6
Master Shake

Master Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as himMaster Shake is either ANT or almost as cool as him
I've moved your picture to your first post and moved the entire thread to the picture post section. It should get more hits and possibly more photos added.
Master Shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 08:43 PM   #7
Swashy

Old 03-13-2005, 09:08 PM   #8
Swashy

Old 03-13-2005, 09:23 PM   #9
Master Shake

Old 03-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #10
TM

any sort of clothing coming off a hottie is good for me